• The majority of those who become politicians are corrupt. It takes psychopathic ruthlessness to make it to the top of politics, and because of networking and other factors, only those selected by the shadow government ultimately make it to the top. There are countless ways of getting rid of dissenters, from assassination to discrediting to blackmail.
• Tricks used by world manipulators include Hegelian dialectics and false dichotomies. Hegelian dialectics is better known as problem-reaction-solution, whereby a problem is created to push people into accepting a rigged solution. Incidents such as the Oklahoma City bombing, Columbine massacre, and 9/11 attacks were engineered by the shadow government to justify the further removal of freedoms from the populace to “keep them safe.” Ultimately, liberty traded for security leads to slavery.
• False dichotomies are illusory choices, options that all lead to the same outcome. The dichotomies of “liberal vs. conservative” and “secular vs. religious” are false dichotomies because each side leads to the same end result of ignorance and imbalance. The political system relies on the illusion of two party choices which makes people think they’re living in a democracy. There is no democracy because mass opinion is swayed through media manipulation and rigged polls, and there is no republic because the Electoral College consists of bought members who obey the shadow government. The most willing slaves are those who think they are free.
• By laws not being enforced, people demand more laws to solve perceived problems. These laws then pile up until one day all can be enforced at once and create a legal form of totalitarianism.
MEDIA AND PUBLIC EDUCATION BRAINWASH CITIZENS INTO ACQUIESCING TO CORRUPTED AUTHORITY:
• Public education is behavior modification designed to create worker drones instead of capable individuals. This is done through systems of reward and punishment, compartmentalization of the mind, preoccupation with meaningless work, political correctness, and distortions of facts and principles in textbooks.
• The media has no obligation to report truth, only to make money and obey orders from the government. Thus they either appeal to the lowest common denominator in mass consciousness and thus help lower mass consciousness further, or else they report stories that propagate an agenda. News is designed to emotionally shock and hypnotize the public into giving up their self-determination and discernment.
THE ECONOMY IS HEAVILY MANIPULATED:
• Stock markets are rigged to provide funding for the shadow government. What appears as random fluctuations in the market are instead planned in advance, allowing the elite to retract their investments before a planned downturn or crash. This pumping mechanism happens on a greater economic scale as well, allowing the elite to periodically harvest wealth from ignorant citizens who buy into the illusion of a free economy.
• The shadow government uses the Federal Reserve and the IRS as further sources of funding. The Federal Reserve prints millions of dollars in cash every year but pays only for the manufacturing cost. This fiat money is then injected into the economy where people assume it has real worth and thus do real work and create real products in exchange for these worthles reserve notes. Normally this would cause inflation, what the Federal Reserve prints the IRS later takes through income tax. Because what goes in as fake cash is then taken out as real wealth, citizens are shafted and the parasites of humanity grow fatter."...