The UsuryFree Eye Opener

The UsuryFree Eye Opener is the electronic arm of the UsuryFree Network. It seeks active usuryfree creatives to help advance our mission of creating a usuryfree lifestyle for everyone on this planet. Our motto is 'peace and plenty before 2020.' The UsuryFree Eye Opener publishes not only articles related to the problems associated with our orthodox, usury-based 1/(s-i) system but also to the solutions as offered by active usuryfree creatives - and much more for your re-education.

Monday, September 12, 2011

I am a UsuryFree Creative



 
I am a UsuryFree Creative 

I have opened my own time-bank,

Where I create and spend my own, 

UFOH’s (UsuryFree Official Hours). 

With time-banking so decentralized,

I am now empowered financially,

As my time is backed by real capital.

I am learning how to use my abundance,

Of hours and minutes as a complement, 

With the scarcity of dollars and cents,

Which is forever and always diminishing. 

I remembered what I had learned, 

I had been told: “Pay usury NOT,” 

And “Become a UsuryFree Creative.” 

So, I bravely created my own UFOH’s, 

And now I feel freed of economic bondage.
The way usuryfree creatives commonly feel.

I no longer sign and agree to pay usury, 

Though family and friends still do.

I now make informed and different choices. 

Previous mentoring to me was timely,

My debts of dollars and cents are ending,

And true prosperity is now in sight.

I know how to create and spend my own, 

Hours and minutes for trading time. 

My paper notes of time represent substance, 

Backed by my honesty and integrity, 

And, of course, they are usuryfree. 

Now I’m trading and mentoring others, 

Especially when I hear them say, 

The interest on their debt is growing.

I tell them that interest is really usury,

And that all of the holy books forbid, 

The exacting of usury on loans. 

As I coach debtors who are ready to listen,

I hear others who are still indebted say,

It cannot succeed, the banks are too powerful.

It’s true, most debtors feel disempowered, 

And they are desperate with no idea, 

That there is another way, 

They trust only formal education,

Which neglects to teach the truth. 

So why do debtors keep paying usury, 

Knowing that it enslaves economically? 

Simply because they are conditioned so.

Indeed, the reality of financial freedom, 

Is being spread exponentially, 

As time-traders learn how to evade usury.

Tell your friends and neighbours, 

Tell your family and working colleagues.

Encourage them to become a time-trader, 

Where one hour of basic time has universal value,

In time, it’s zero hours and sixty minutes.

In U.S. Funds, it’s 10 dollars and zero cents.

In Canadian Funds, it’s 12 dollars and zero cents. 

In labour, its value is basic, unskilled or student,

Equivalent in value to zero hours and sixty minutes. 

Whatever your skills, trade or profession,

You earn hours and minutes in a value,

Equivalent to what you earn in dollars and cents. 

Simply multiply 12 by a suitable multiple,

Matching the dollar value in the free market. 

Make your business card more valuable too, 

Make it worth at least five minutes time, 

Valued at one dollar and zero cents.

When others experience financial pain, 

They will agree that usury is evil and wrong. 

Only then will they too will join with us.

By creating and spending UFOH’s, 

They will experience living usuryfree. 

These are my initial thoughts,

And everyday, I’m learning more.

I’m also trusting that the youth will create 

The songs to help network the message.

I wish that everyone could experience, 

The reality of usuryfree living immediately,

Especially Fast Freddy who is still alive, 

Because he made it to the bowl on time. 

http://www.cyberclass.net/turmel/fastfred.jpg
 *******************************
Indeed, I am a UsuryFree Creative.


I have opened my own usuryfree time bank.
Please read all the way to the bottom and sign your name.

The UsuryFree Network is hoping to receive thousands of signatures supporting this verse of usuryfree inspiration. We’ll pass them along to media personalties, clergy, economists, educators, political leaders in the various levels of government, municipal, provincial/state and federal.

It is the intention of the UsuryFree Network to collect these signatures in units of 130 signatures. When this petition has reached 130 signatures please return it to:

The UsuryFree Network 
P. O. Box 9333 
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada 
K1G 3V1

Email: usuryfree@gmail.com
 Tel: 1-888-NOUSURY (1-888-668-7879)

Website: http://usuryfree.blogspot.com

Note: The UsuryFree Network recommends that usuryfree creatives design and print UFOH’s (UsuryFree Official Hours) complete with whatever security features desired to eliminate counterfeiting.

See samples of UFOH’s at the Currency Cyberclassroom: 


1. Kennedy Hours (family)
2. Tamworth Hours (generic)
 3. Tamworth Hours (personalized)

If you receive or read this petition and do nothing but delete or ignore it, your selfishness as a confirmed usurer knows no bounds. An electronic signature is a small effort to make. After you have read the verse, you are invited to copy and paste the message to an (a) email or (b) website. Be sure to add your name at the bottom and then share.

And never forget, IT IS PEFECTLY LEGAL TO EVADE USURY, and know that none of us are entirely freed of USURY until all of us are freed of USURY - including Fast Freddy and his family and friends and neighbours. http://www.cyberclass.net/turmel/fastfred.jpg

IT DEFINITELY MATTERS THAT WE PROMOTE USURYFREE LIVING NOW, SO PLAN A SMALL EVENT IN YOUR LOCAL COMMUNITY ANY DAY BETWEEN NOVEMBER 13th TO 19th, (ANY YEAR) - TO HELP USURYFREE CREATIVES CELEBRATE THE FORTHCOMING ANNUAL USURYFREE WEEK!!

How to set up and network this email (message):
1. Copy and paste the entire email (message) into a new email.
2. Sign your name with the next number in sequence at the bottom.
3. Then forward this email to your cyberspace friends and associates.

THE NAMES:

1. Tommy UsuryFree Kennedy
2. ???

NOTE: Comments and feedback welcomed ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home